Kid you not! This Rosewater Strawberry Milkshake Smoothie taste like strawberry milk straight from my elementary cafeteria days. And, it’s a refreshing drink after running a few miles or doing yoga. Of course, this is a healthier version, but I would like to think those of you with kids, would enjoy serving them a tall glass of this smoothie when there’s no time to cook, but there’s more time for you to work out.
Smoothie Numbers 30: Rosewater Strawberry Milkshake Smoothie
- 2 tsp. rosewater
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup plain coconut water, more or less depending on the blender’s speed
- 1-1/2 cup vanilla sweetened dairy or nut milk, more or less depending on the blender’s speed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey, more or less to taste
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- Blitz all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Adjust liquid according to the speed of the blender model.
Copyright 2009-2018, Recipes by Sanura Weathers of MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.