Pumpkin and Apple Cider is no. 11 of the Smoothie Numbers series. They’re quick postings listing the ingredients for making refreshing, healthy drinks in a blender.
Pumpkin and Apple Cider Smoothie
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin, sweet potato or acorn squash purée
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk or cow’s milk
- (Optional) 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup; more or less depending on personal taste for sweetness
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- A few ice cubes
- Blitz all ingredients in a blender
5 thoughts on “Smoothie No. 11: Pumpkin and Apple Cider”
I make tons of smoothies for my kid – this is one he hasnt had yet and he wont be able to figure out why its so good…
This looks delicious!! I’m going to take it to work tomorrow for my mid-morning snack. Thanks!
Autumn in a cup! So seasonally appropriate— and so, so delicious-looking. Love it, Sanura!
I’m loving these ingredients. Sounds delicious!
This is my kinda smoothie!
Comments are closed.