#SmoothieNumbers 23: Blueberry Coffee is a refreshing drink with anti-oxidant blueberries and cold-brewed coffee. It’s an energizing drink to enjoy before running outside, on a treadmill, or a cardio workout.
#SmoothieNumbers 23: Blueberry Coffee
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 to 6 oz. cold-brewed coffee; more or less
- 4 to 6 oz. blueberry and/or pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup plain, cultured frozen yogurt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or honey; more or less to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Copyright 2009-2018, Recipes by Sanura Weathers of MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.
Comments are closed.