#SmoothieNumbers are quick recipes for making refreshing drinks in a blender. No expensive juicer is needed, and greens are for my salad.
Smoothie No. 16: Grapefruit Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Half grapefruit; peeled and discard pith. Use segments only
- 1 tsp. honey; more or less
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened or sweetened vanilla Greek or Cultured Coconut yogurt*
- 1 cup guava juice; more or less
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Are you lactose-intolerant? Try Cultured Coconut Milk products.
Copyright 2009-2018, Recipes by Sanura Weathers of MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.
2 thoughts on “#SmoothieNumbers 16: Grapefruit Blueberry”
LOVING this combination. During my pregnancy, I craved grapefruits BEYOND. I’ve become a huge fan of the citrus! With the kibosh on limes, I am convinced that grapefruits are the new limes this summer. I’ve been using them in everything as the substitute to the hard expensive limes populating my Brooklyn neighborhood. This combination with blueberries looks and reads amazing. Your flavor combinations are always impressive. As always, Thank you!
Comments are closed.