#SmoothieNumbers are quick recipes sans the story for making refreshing drinks in a blender. No expensive juicer is needed, and greens are for salads.
#SmoothieNumber 17: Cucumber Grapefruit Juice
- 1/3 cup peeled and cut cucumber chunks
- 2 tbsp. frozen blueberries
- 1 small grapefruit; peeled and separated
- 1-1/2 cups coconut water; more or less
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar or honey; more or less
- Blend all in ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Copyright 2009-2018, Recipes by Sanura Weathers of MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.