#SmoothieNumbers 24: Raspberry Apple Cider’s flavor remind me of a warm day in autumn. Use any type of apple, such as a macoun or granny-smith, in this sweet and slightly tart drink.
#SmoothieNumbers 24: Raspberry Apple Cider
- 2 cups of apple cider; more or less
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 cup plain, frozen yogurt
- About 6 oz. of frozen raspberries
- 1 apple (any variety); peeled, cored and cut into 1/2” chunks
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Copyright 2009-2018, Recipes by Sanura Weathers of MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.