#SmoothieNumbers are quick recipes sans the story for making refreshing drinks in a blender. No expensive juicer is needed, and greens are for salads.
#SmoothieNumbers 21: Fig and Coconut Milk
- 1 cup chopped frozen figs
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes; toasted and cooled
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cranberry, pomegranate and/or blueberry juice
- 2 to 3 tsp. honey or coconut sugar; more or less
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Copyright 2009-2018, Recipes by Sanura Weathers of MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.